the high accuracy required in our field.
Olayer has established a QC program to insure that all resources maintain the highest level of accuracy. Our practices are
grounded on our customer's requirements for product to meet their specifications and an on-time delivery. Our system allows for
early detection of possible defects to expedite necessary corrective actions.
All phases of contributing to part procurement and/or manufacture are fully documented. Written inspection reports recording
dimensions and other client specified criteria are retained on file for five years. Copies of inspection report are forwarded with each
shipment regardless of the quantity ordered. Paramount wills custom tailor an AQL process that meets individual customer
Our main QC Processes are as follows for prototyping and production:
1. Document and Data Control… to assure the most current data is being used.
2. Process Control… to insure the part is correct the first time and each time thereafter.
3. Inspection and testing… To avoidance of a poor quality part being passed on to the next step.
4. Inspection and Measuring Instruments and Equipment Control… assures all test and inspection results are correct, uniform and
5. ISIR report …to ensure all the dimensions are within specification and production status are steadily
6. Non-conforming Product Control… avoids shipment of poor quality parts.
7. Handling, Storage, Packaging, Preservation and Delivery… insures customer satisfaction of their product from order entry to final
Our main QC Process are as follows for mold making :
1.Customer's Mold Specification Sheet Check
2.Mold Design Control
3.Mold Steel Hardness Inspection
4.Mold Electrodes Inspection
5.Mold Core and Cavity Steel Dimension Inspection
6.Mold Pre-Assembly Inspection
7.Mold Trial Report and Samples Inspection
8.Final Full Inspection prior to shipment
9.Mold Package Inspection