GMP manufacturer Veterinary Medicine Ceftiofur HCl Injection 5%
veterinary medicines for livestock 5% ceftiofur hcl injection
- Name Ceftiofur hydrochloride injection
- Dosage form Liquid injection
- Appearance Ivory-white suspension
For the treatment of bacterialdiseases in livestock and poultry:
1, respiratory disease caused by Haemophilus parasuis, Actinobacillus pleuropneumoniae, Streptococcus and Pasteurella.
2, prevention and cure for pigletwith white and yellow diarrhea; ache stress and infection caused by sniping umbilical cord, loping tooth, amputating tail and marking the ear.
3 sow ante and post partum health care. Sow urinary passage infection, Uterus infection and mastitis, agalactia.
2. Respiratory disease, foot rot, calf omphalitis, calf diarrhea.
Urinary tract, alimentary tract and respiratory tract caused byE.coli and Proteus mirabilis.
- Dosage and usage
1.Intramuscular injection: 0.1ml/kg in pig, 0.05¡«0.1ml/kg in cattle, Injection once works over 7 days
2. Hypodermic injection: 0.1ml/kg in dog
1. Slight muscle stimulation and reversible scytitis will occasionally occur at the injection site.
2. Shake up sufficiency before use, not suitable for freezing.
- Withdrawal period Swine: 1day, Cattle: 2 days
- Specification 5%