Detailed Product Information
Brand Name:Citanest Plain Dental
CAS No.: 721-50-6
Molecular Formula: C13H20N2O
Molecular Weight: 220.31g/mol
Specifition: USP 99%
Solubility: Freely soluble in acetone and in ethanol
Elimination half-life: 10-150 minutes
Appearance: White Crystalline powder
Standard Packing : 100g,1kg,25kg
Shelf Life :2 years
Storage:Room temperature away from light
What is Prilocaine?
Prilocaine binds to the intracellular surface of sodium channels which blocks the subsequent influx of sodium into the cell. Action potential propagation and never function is, therefore, prevented. This block is reversible and when the drug diffuses away from the cell, sodium channel function is restored and nerve propagation returns.
A local anesthetic that is similar pharmacologically to lidocaine. Currently, it is used most often for infiltration anesthesia in dentistry.
*Skin Surface anesthesia
Related Products :
And which anesthesia effect is good?
- Local anesthetic intensity: tetracaine>tetracaine hcl>lidocaine>lidcaine hcl> benzocaine > procaine>procaine hcl
- Tetracaine hcl local anesthetic intensity is 10 times that of procaine, the effect can be maintained for 2 to 3 hours, with strong penetrating power
- The local anesthetic effect of benzocaine is weaker than procaine, and it cannot be infiltrated, and the local absorption is slow and long-lasting.
- Lidocaine is a local anesthetic, also known as liddocaina, which has replaced procaine in recent years and is widely used in cosmetic plastic surgery for local infiltration anesthesia.
- Procaine hydrochloride is a local anesthetic that temporarily blocks the conduction of nerve fibers and has an anesthetic effect. It has a strong effect and low toxicity.
|Characters||A white, crystalline powder or colorless crystals.||A white crystal.|
|Identification||IR should comply with the Reference Standard spectrum.|
UV should comply with the Reference Standard spectrum.
An orange-red precipitate is performed.
|IR complies with the Reference standard spectrum.|
UV complies with the Reference standard spectrum.
An orange-red precipitate is performed.
|Melting range||88 ~92 degree||89.8-90.2degree|
|Loss on Drying||Not more than 1.0%||0.22%|
|Readily carbonizable Substances||The resolution has no more color than Matching Fluid A.||Conform|
|Residue on ignition||Not more than 0.1%||0.02%|
|Heavy metals||Not more than 0.001%||Conform|
|Conclusion||Complies to USP36|
Quality Control of Health Sources
1) A system in accordance with GMP standard, supervision on whole production process.
2) Health Sources is equipped with advanced detecting device, such as AFS, GC, HPLC, UV etc, supply the
detailed Certificate of Analysis.
3) Procurement-Strictly on selecting raw materials.
4) Production-Strictly according to the standard specifications, conform to USP, EP, BP, CP, AJI, FCC etc
pharmaceutical and/or food standards.
5) Warehousing and storage: Clear and dry condition with suitable temperature.
6) Transportation - Audit and supervise the logistics environment to ensure storage safety.
7) Keep samples for all batches goods to be traceable in case of quality discrepance.
1. Top quality and factory price,a discount would be given when you make bulk order or trade-in;.
2. Rich experienced in delivering for 15years with customs over 79 countrys,package will be reshipped if sent failed.
3. Enough stock ensure the prompt delivery time after your payment.
4. Good after-sales service,any of your question would be solved for the first as soon as possible.
5. Adhering to the principle of customer first conviction,we will provide the best and the most sincere services as possible as we can.
Q1: How to confirm the Product Quality before placing orders?
A: By sending you our available samples.
Or if you have special requirement on the goods, we can prepare samples according to your requirement for your confirmation.
Q2: Can you supply free samples?
A: Yes, we can provide some free sample, but the shipping cost should be on the customers' account. You can either pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to collect the samples.
Q3: What's the MOQ?
A: For the high value product, our MOQ starts from 1g and generally starts from 10g.
For other low value product, our MOQ starts from 100g and 1kg.
Q4: How to place order and make payment?
A: You can send our your Purchase order(if your company has), or just send a simple confirmation by email or by TradeManager, and we will send you Proforma Invoice with our bank details for your confirmation, then you can make payment accordingly.
Q5: How do you treat quality complaint?
A: All our products are strictly tested by our QC, and confirmed by QA; unqualified material will not be released to customer.
In case any quality problem is confirmed to be caused by us, we will replace the goods or refund your payment immediately.